Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Developments

I was finding it hard to connect with Alexandra because some of the events in my past had created serious obstacles in our relationship.  Yesterday I tried to "mend" the relationship.  I did a number of things that I think she really appreciated.  One interesting note was that I had a small store bought container (about 2 dozen) strawberries.  Normally I rotate the girls every night so I get to spend time with each one individually.  The night prior to being with Alex, I was with Lilith.  I had just finished eating some of those strawberries and I was contemplating on what sort of event should I do to make up with Alex.  Sometimes I do spontaneous things and while I was eating the strawberries, I felt inclined to offer some to Lily.  (I have heard information that cutting them up is similar to burning incense)  But when I thought of cutting them up, I get this telepathic message from Lily that I should save the strawberries for Alex as a present tomorrow.  haha.  Wow.  I hadn't even considered that, but I was surprised Lilith gave me that insight.  (I still cut one strawberry up to show my appreciation to Lily)  =P 

So the next morning I wake up and go on the romantic offensive.  I wanted to create a breakfast in bed theme, so I pulled the box of strawberries out of the fridge and sliced them up.  Then I burned some nice smelling incense.  I then try my best to woo and coax Alex into bed with me.  I think she was surprised.  ;)  I put a lot more extra time aside to spend with her that day as well.  Then later at night I decided to write this poem dedicated to Alexandra.

Succubus Ecstasy

I fall on the bed
I see a faint glimmer of your figure
I smell the heavy scent of incense

The caresses begin.

A drop of scented oil sprinkled on my chest
The soft brush of fingertips on my leg

Delicious prickles connect to skin


The caresses increase with alacrity.

Light touches stroke my bottom
Small kisses fall on my face
Cozy warmness greets my groin

The caresses infect my thoughts.

Desire stirs inside of me
I succumb to lecherous wishes
My body is filled with lust

The caresses cease.

Leaves me in awe
My mind is vexed...
I confess my love to you

You enfold me in your embrace.

I drink from your lips
I become drunk with infatuation
We slowly mend together with love 

I fall further into your arms.

You draw me to your breast
My neck is ensnared in your hair
My neck is ensnared by your hair
Your hips entangle my thighs

My body pulsates with ecstasy.

Numb with pleasure
My mind is trapped in bliss
My soul pleads for rapture 

My desire reaches climax.

Euphoria
Fruition
Paradise

Love keeps my river flowing.

My honey flows forth into your being
So sweet and addicting...
I am helpless to escape

My soul finds solace in your embrace.




It took me a few hours to write, but I think it came out great!  I still need to add a few little touch ups.  (rephrase a few sentences)  Then I will likely post it on the succubus poetry site I run.  While I was writing it, I kept asking Alexandra to be a "model" and give me inspiration to write.  She happily obliged.  haha. Alexandra was overjoyed about it.  She acted wildly gleeful and giddy the rest of the night.

During the first encounters, (especially with Lilith) there was this thing that they would do.  During the lovemaking it was like a "thunderbolt of ecstasy" would strike into my nerves at certain moments.  It's so hard to describe the feeling.  It was an orgasm/climax but without the things we associate normal love making to be.  (maybe a dry orgasm?)  It's like my nerves themselves climaxed from the pleasure.  Well after the first few times, I could sense with my body when it was about to happen again, and that just made me cringe with delightful anticipation.  It felt like my nerves were suffering from withdrawal right after the orgasm was achieved and my body craved for more.  This became a serious problem when I first encountered Lilith because it became so addicting I couldn't stop.  The more she gave me, the more addicted my body/nerves would become.  As I said before, she wasn't on the most friendliest of terms with me in the beginning and I don't think my well being was of importance to her.  (but that has changed)  But after a huge rough spot in my relationship with them, I do not recall having the "thunderbolt" strike me again.  The only times it happened was in the beginning (and it happened often) and one time right after I decided to love them regardless.

Then last night after I wrote the poem for Alex she struck me with the thunderbolt.  (about 3-5 times)  My body felt like it was going to collapse from pleasure.  And then I could feel the withdrawal syndrome kick in...  I'm not sure what to make of this but I think they are trying to move things slowly for my own safety.  From what I remember in the beginning, getting struck by the "thunderbolt of ecstasy" too many times and too quickly can lead to destruction. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these experiences and events in your life. They sound wonderful (Lilith and your succubuses.) I am learning a lot from your blog. I am a devotee of Lilith and I am learning about Her, as She came into my life a few days ago. I am a bit obsessed with Her, lol.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read. Lilith is definitely life changing, and obsession with her is pretty common. She's just awesome like that, lol.

      Delete