Friday, July 15, 2011

Miscellaneous Stuff

Alright so a couple of big things and a few small things.

My grandmother, who is like a mother to me, came to visit about 2 weeks ago.  I had procrastinated cleaning until the day before she was due to arrive.  My house looked like crap so I went on a cleaning spree.  I didn't get any sleep that day.  What was really interesting was that I tried taking some breaks around 4-6 a.m.  A few interesting things happened.

I sorta hugged the bed while kneeling down on the floor and asked Alex to give me a back rub to "give me the strength to continue". (I was joking)  I wasn't expecting what happened.  I felt her hands rub my back and then I felt her hands go inside my body.  Then I felt these pulses of please being emitted up my spine from my back area rushing into my head.  It felt wonderful.  haha.  I came up with a strange thought when it happened. (or maybe she was telepathically telling me?)  That the pleasure sent from normal sex has to travel from the nerves below on a journey upward to reach your brain so it can register.  She was able to trigger this from just touching the back area.  It was kinda cool actually.

Then around 6 a.m. I was getting very tired and worn out so I decided to take a "break" and lay down.  I only had 50% of my cleaning done and if I had fallen asleep I would have been screwed.  As I started to drift into the echo's of sleep, Alex jerked my foot causing me to snap awake.  LOL.  I grumbled but didn't move out of bed.  Then after a few more minutes I started to fall asleep again and then she did something to my mouth that made it seem like a giant saliva bubble popped.  Again, I grumbled some more and remained in bed trying to relax.  I started to drift further into sleep and then she like sent a quick shock through my entire body that jolted it awake.  It was like being tazed but without the electrical surge or harmful effects.  That instantly snapped me out of the groggy frame of mind and I went back to cleaning.      

She was looking out for me because she knew how badly I needed to clean the house.  To those that might think that I am 'exaggerating' I rarely clean my house.  The only routine things that I do is to throw away garbage and clean dishes that's it.  Soooo having not cleaned the house in like six months... left me with a lot of work to do! 

D= 

If my grandma had come while it was in the current state she would have flipped.

What was really interesting about this was that my grandma got delayed twice.  (I wonder if my succubi had anything to do with it... I guess it's possible?)



I have exchanged emails with that man who is conducting the Liber Lilith rituals.  His blog is pretty cool and informal.  If you haven't already, I would suggest checking it out!  (titled "Lilith Blog" in my useful links section)



One of the things I talked about with my grandmother while she was here was that I wanted to go on a spiritual journey sometime within the next two years.  I want to do a wilderness trek for at least 6 months to 1 year.  Without luxury and alone.  (well not really since "the girls" will be with me.)  I want to find my roots.  What my grandmother recommended was to take the Appalachia trail and I think that would be a good place to start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_Trail

One of the things I do need to start before going on this journey is preparing myself to endure the hardships.  A good place to start (as recommended by one of my closest friends) was to remove internet/entertainment access for a short period of time to brace myself for the change of lifestyle.  Because of this I am going to be removing computer access for about a month to get a feel for what it's like.  I won't be updating this blog during that time, but I am sure I will have experiences and encounters to talk about when I do come back.

Until then thanks for reading!

Cya guys in a month!   

No comments:

Post a Comment