Monday, July 4, 2011

Lilith Encounters Set A

I do not completely agree with all these encounters and viewpoints but I felt the need to post them to reveal different insights other than my own.  I did cut some of the text to make it briefer and focus on Lilith, but I encourage everyone to read the original sources if they have time.  Also, read at your own risk.  =P  

Original post: Lord Drago

When my first experience occurred with the male demon I had fallen asleep, the next thing I know there's a green demon (muscular, of course!) on top of me, doing the nasty. Never did I feel scared, more curious than anything. I have no idea how long this went on - suddenly I awoke and asked my boyfriend lying next to me in bed if he noticed anythng. All he said was, "It sound like you were having sex." Okay.... Unfortunately, it never did happen again, though I did WANT it to! smile By the way, that was when I still considered myself to be a born-again chrsitian fundamentalist blah, blah, blah. So no influence from my religious practice.


Fast-forward 8 or 9 years to about 6 weeks ago.I went to sleep and boom, there were little girls running around me in a city park, when suddenly, a small girl with long blond hair grabs me by the arm, swung herselfonto my body, threw me down on the ground, and started doing the "wild thang." Again, not scared, just surprised. I never have dreams with sex activity, damn! When I next looked up at her she had become a young woman with dark brown or black hair and an evil look in her eyes and smile. Her hands grabbed hold of my neck and began to squeeze, tighter and tighter. Hmmm, death by asphyxiation with a demon I identified as Lilith! :shock:  Sorry, I wasn't quite ready to go just yet. I was able to remove her hands from my neck, and next thing, I am awake.


In both cases I realized this was more than your typical dream (I never have typical dreams anyway, just no sex dreams. Damn! What a curse!) The Lilith dream came(No pun intended) after I had been incorporating certain demons into my nightly meditation for two months, though I attribute it more to my meeting my newest body piercer who I found very cute, and instilled some long unseen feelings within me.


Lastly, I did have another dream with young girls in it again a week or so later, one of them being similar to the blond in the Lilith dream, who seduced me and enticed me to follow her and her young friends to what appeared to be an abandoned, run-down apartment building. When we got to the front stoop she turned to me, evil eyes glaring, and said, "I'm going to kill you! HaHaHaHaHa!" I replied, "I don't think so!" She grabbed my foolishly pointing finger with her teeth and refused to let go, her bite growing harder and harder. So, do I yank my finger and get it bitten partially off? Or do I let her just bite the whole damn thing? Yank it was. Then she and the little girls laughed and ran into the darkened building......story to continue at a later date.

Lord Drago - The Seduced One

Original post: Lord Drago

Just to enlighten you blackpeacock: in the Lilith dream the young blond girl did become a black-haired young woman. The third dream, now that one I was concerned about. Need to write it in my Dream Journal and analyze the clues, gotta be something there. Maybe I am becoming a perv after all! I do aspire to become an evil sorcere!:twisted: Though man, woman and demons could occupy most of my "magic" time!:wink: 


Original post: Lafiel

The following I will describe here may come across as obscene to anyone. You've been warned!

Yes, Lilith did sprout wings on her back so long ago when she left Adam(at his consent) to go fly to Heaven with great power. I managed to duplicate the very same as she did even before I read about her. It basically happened when I experimented with teleportation and leaving my physical body.

It has taken quite a while to study the ways of the spirit, but I've managed to duplicate the same ways Lilith conceived of when she shouted "Shaddai El Chai!" on that fateful day when she was exiled by Adam.

I often leave my body to go have sex with her. Basically you leave and then your whole physical body takes over and starts masturbating all on its own, and I assume this is what happens with any intercourse with spirits.

The first time I did it, my body was filled with so many unclean spirits that I came down with an episode of Psychosis. Multitudes of voices started speaking through me whenever I would speak. It was almost as If I was suddenly an archangel of some sort, and no one could hear them but me of course. I was eventually about to control this effect to where it was less annoying of course.

Well, I kept doing it with her after that... eventually she mentioned something about destroying my 7th chakra so that I would only have six. That way my soul would increase so that she could partake of it. At first she started relentlessly interrogating me about my soul... I don't even think she knew what happened to it. Her only question seemed to be "...is it damned? Is his soul damned or not?". This was among the other angels of course... it's almost like we had to keep telling her I was immortal(christian) because she couldn't believe it or something, but eventually she did. I had a lot of bodily pain because of what I allowed her to do, but I'm over it already and on a singular drug for both autism and any singular bouts of psychosis.

All I remember was how much my angels had to keep telling all of my enemies and accusers about how much my soul wasn't "damned" and also about how much it had been increasing because of the trial I had suffered. 



Original post: Banshee

well next ime u try somthing like that try lilith if your willing to pay her price 

Original post: Grab

What is the Lilith's price?

Original post: Banshee

don't know, never did do it my self, but from what I have heard and read it varies.. it all depends on what your willing to give up and in the most extreme cases your own soul or some sort of servitude

and what i been told repeatedly is to hold your cards close to your chest

just remembered some sorta blood sacrafice is perfered as well, but i cant remember if thats apart of dealing with her or how to summon her

Original post: hendo555666

It can be done in the evocation, but its not neccessary. Why the hell would you wana summon Lilith????? 

Original post: Banshee

well shes the embodyment of lust, and if u can strike a cord with her your set 

Original post: natas666
ah Lilith, she is great for finding out things to come, but  i dont suggest asking Her to aid in matters of love, that would probably end badly,trust me I know Her. besides, you will end up falling in love with her..i have (I hold her above Satan himself as a theistic Satanist)


Original post: natas666

i have had sex with Lilith and it was very empowering on a psychic level


Original post: sami999x

It's hard to explain.  I can't explain this without making you guys laugh.  Here I go.

When it comes to working with Higher plane deities, sex-magick rituals are normal.  And they're more of a spiritual experience when Higher Plane goddesses work.  But when it comes to working with Venus entities, it's like whenever I do rituals with them, they cause a tingling sensation between my physical legs.  That' the sensation we sometimes get during actual physical intercourse. 

And here's the part that will make you guys laugh at me.  I work with Lilith sometimes, although not that often because I can't find enough resources that aren't dogmatized.  But I've *never* engaged in an astral intercourse with Lilith.  I kinda respect Her a lot, and go sometimes for advice on how to "kick ass".  But it's mostly mother-son talk thing with the old lady.  We never have done it yet, and she doesn't push, and I don't either.  I respect Her a lot, and don't have any insecurities and I'd sleep with Her anytime. Except even when I just *sit* beside Her and am just discussing advice, I get that tingly feeling betwen my legs.

Just keep in mind that the version of Lilith I worked with is a lower plane aspect.  She really is super "evil" as dogmas say.  Except I don't use that word.  And so far, we just talk because I've lately been too busy with homework.  But just the *talking* makes my lower chakras feel very strong vibes that turn me on.  And as for my Higher chakras, my higher plane guide is somehow associated with them. 

Would anyone else agree, from their experiences, that the lower plane demonic and other beings are somehow related to the lower chakras?

Original post: natas666

i contact Lilith too so i know where you are coming from. its very empowering and causes my chakras to go crazy 

Original post: sami999x

Are there any "good" resources on Lilith?  I mean, all the info I find are just to dogmatized. 

I have a personal belief that the use of the word "lust" to describe her desires is just wrong.  Because it kinda is designated to make you feel "guilty" about wanting sex.  And those writing describe sex as a form of "guilty pleasure", and kinda get your head to short circuit.  Not very good for self acceptance.  Because that gives you a Demon-hating view where you're the "Innocent angel" who *HATES* Lilith.  roll

I tried looking for Liber Lilith. But that's kinda out of stock. 

And as for Satanist magicians, they have a view of "good vs. evil".  That becomes an unnecessary part, judging fromwhat She is.  I mean, She's right in all the stuff she does, at least in my view.  And they just view Her as somebody who is somehow "GUILTY*.  I'm an RHP magician and I don't even view all the rebellious, incestuous, adultering, carnal, erotic wild and sexy stuff as evil since I went through some writings.  Humans are more "evil".  JUst my personal view.

So, is there any way I could get the basic info needed to get some rituals done properly?  Because all the stuff I have is just her sigil. 

Original post: natas666

i must caution anyone seeking a relationship with Lilith, once you meet Her you may become obsessed. she is just that powerful. personally She teaches me about things to be,performs sexual rituals,speaks of spiritual secrets, and so much more. 

Original post: sami999x

Lilith is the honorable type.  I mean, heck, She won't be vengeful unless you go all "judgemental Jehovah" on Her.  And who wouldn't be vengeful in that position? 

Original post: Obsidian

[QUOTE=sami999x]
I have a personal belief that the use of the word "lust" to describe her desires is just wrong.  Because it kinda is designated to make you feel "guilty" about wanting sex. 
 
That right there is your obstacle.

Lust is Lilith's greatest weapon. You want more out of her? Then let go of those guilt feelings.

Here's a suggestion (a very simple ritual):

In whatever space you occupy to perform any ritual you simply have to make sure that there is enough floor space for you to lay down completely flat.

On one end of the room (doesn't matter which side) place Lilith's sigil. Just above the sigil set up one black candle. Doesn't matter what kind of candle it is so long as it is black.

Light the candle and then step out of the room.

Undress yourself completely and walk back in, expecting Lilith to be spiritually present with you.

Sit in the center of the floor facing the sigil and candle. Focus your thoughts on Lilith, lay down completely flat, and begin masturbating. If you find this offensive, then you have no reason to call on Lilith in the first place.

Continue to focus your thoughts on images that remind you of Lilith. Once you begin to feel that your climax is getting close, begin to speak out to Lilith (you don't have to yell) and say what it is that you want. Continue speaking as your climax approaches. Just as you are about to achieve orgasm, pick your head up slightly and stare directly at the sigil and do so until the orgasm has subsided. At that point close your eyes and allow your head to regain its resting position.

Be absolutely still for about one minute. During that minute think of nothing. Simply breathe with ease and let your mind be void of any mental pictures.

After that minute is up, get up, put out the candle and go get something to drink.

Whatever happens after that is different for everyone.

Original post: sami999x

[QUOTE=Obsidian] Lust is Lilith's greatest weapon. You want more out of her? Then let go of those guilt feelings.
You aren't supposed to feel "guilty" in the first place.  It's normal to have those desires. 

Original post: Leviathan

I think Lust should be desired of HER. That the aspirant of Nuit is called to be Lustful to even call her "down" to himself.

That she'll wanna' take things real serious and get "Married" to you, making you one with your God. 

Original post: sami999x

What sphere of the Tree of Life (/Death) would Lilith correspond to? 

Original post: moonburn33

Survey says: Malkuth

But I'd highly suggest that you ask her yourself. Do that masturbation ritual beforehand. That's uh... really important. Yeah. 

Original post: Leviathan

Aleister designated her to the sphere of Binah, calling her Cup "the Cup of Understanding" which holds the "Blood of the Saints" in it.

Original post: sami999x

Are there any good books about working with Lilith?

Original post: moonburn33

Good books?  No, probably not.

Just summon her and dive right in.  The most you have to worry about is that your personalities clash and she eats your mind. 

Original post: Darkwater

My own personal intercourse with Lilleth is through Void,her being the Grand-daughter of Lady Tiamoor.As such she is maiden,mother & hag,all three attributes of the fate's or norn's or valkyre,the 3 sisters wyrd from tree of wyrd/life/death.

she fucks me as maiden,I see her a mother of all children of shadow(I am child of shadow/vampyre/voidian watermark.Hags appear all over all pantheon & should be treated with all the respect you can muster,most are lovely under a sometimes ehhh,crusty exterior.Non are ever offensive to the eye to me,all must be approached honestly & truthfully in love to pass.There is even a Mexican granny who hasn't washed since her grandson left her centuries before,................. Anyone with respect for knowledge & wisdom which goes along with years gets on fine with them,& they pay you back tenfold.

If any young bucks/stallions rely solely on sexual prowess out there,they may find it more prudent to meet everyone & everything out there on the level.

Just go to sleep & something will come to take you as it pleases,according to your desire.I can't be any more specific.Lileth,of void,is cool.I love her.

Namaste

Andy

eh,I am in a special position where I don't think I will ever have physical sex again unless I leave my wife & children,on the other hand there is a hairdresser I could have sex with on Friday in secret,maybe,but a clear conscience is important to me in all things.

There is some legend of a guy who sleeps with a former nymph but dosen't have sex with her which gives him more power in the Astral,can't remember where I read it?

Original post: Obsidian

[QUOTE=koolbear05;293690]I started getting slightly obsessed over archangel Michael. . .

What would this ritual accomplish?  And is there a male version of Lilith?
In my opinion, Michael wouldn't work in this ritual because he's too much of a goody-two-shoes. big_smile

What this ritual actually accomplishes is a bond with Lilith's sexual and demonic energy.

A male version of Lilith would be Semyaza.

He was the one who led the Watcher Angels to have intercourse with mortal women. So he has that aspect of lust. In doing so he defied God as Lilith did. The similarities are strong.
 
Original post: sami999x

Lilith is like my mommy, who I always miss.  LOL. 

Because I can't find enough resources about her. 

She's done it with me quite a few times.  But I still enjoy hugs. 

I don't get the part where angels defy God because they wanted sex.  I had sex with the female aspect of Archangel Gabriel many, many, many times.  I had some mystics tell me they had similar experiences.  And we all had objective experiences with natural changes which told us it was a living being.  She always appeared female in my visions.  And believe me, those were some of the awesomest of sex-nights I spent on the astral.  I had Muslim grandparents describe to me that Gabriel was the most beautiful of Archangels, except they said she always appeard in multiple male and female forms.  And now I know she has 10 of more Tree of Life sphere aspects.  And I worked with the Binah one, which is a very tall and cute woman.  And I heard there's even rituals related to angels of water which are associated with sex specifically. 

So, yeah.  I don't get the part that Lilith gets her kids killed by some judgemental fucker from above who wants to genocide them.  I think the Jehovah in Lilith's story was like some nasty asshole for a Bigfoot who hated sex.  Probably an androgynous asshole who was hiding in the closet. 

No offense to Christians.  LOL. 

[sarcastic, I just loooooove Jehovah roll

Original post: sami999x

[QUOTE=Darkwater;294147]
eh,I am in a special position where I don't think I will ever have physical sex again unless I leave my wife & children,on the other hand there is a hairdresser I could have sex with on Friday in secret,maybe,but a clear conscience is important to me in all things.
Human culture has ruined our minds, souls, and bodies, my friend.  It just sucks. 

[QUOTE=Darkwater;294147]
There is some legend of a guy who sleeps with a former nymph but dosen't have sex with her which gives him more power in the Astral,can't remember where I read it?
Our lives always depend on the situations we are in, my friend.  As well as the situation of the woman/women we love.  As long as we don't hurt them, that's all that matters.

I love Lilith.  Except I wouldn't call her a "void".  I respect her.  I see her by what she stands for.  As in freedom for women, and the dominant 6-foot male getting his ass kicked.  As opposed to a bunch of asshole men acting like assholes, lying, being jerks, and cursing a girl into submitting. 

Lilith is for guys who like girls, as opposed to guys who lie and trick a girl into relationships.  Just because they have sexual insecurities and wanna prove that they are more heterosexual than the alpha male. 

I remember a guy like that back in highschool.  From some middle Eastern country.  He saw that a girl had a crush on me, and he walked around the whole school making up all the insane stories about me that he could.  And as for Lilith, she'd rather help me get back at such guys.

Original post: LadyHydralisk

I don't associate with Lelith very often, or as little as I can help it, I consider her an ally but a very explosive and unpredictable one so I don't toy with her hardly at all to be safe.

Original post: sami999x

My energy systems have almost infinite energy.  Except I exist more outside my physical body than inside.  I'm kinda more powerful and chaotic when I'm sleeping, comatose, or dead.  And it's like I can't even live properly without having a being like Lilith always drain me.

That's why Lilith is the best teacher I could hope for.  She can always drain me, and calm me down when I need it.  And I can project all the energy I have into her and her daughters, whenever I feel too energized.  No matter how much I project, it can NOT overload them.  In fact, her and my history goes back a long way in many past lives, each time she, or one of her daughters, was a positive influence.  And the only problems I had was with guys that wanted to drain my energies from Lilith.  So, she and I always desintegrated them by overloading, or draining them to the end. 

I'm a weirdo.  I'm the only guy I know who can actually say he and Lilith has a symbiotic relationship.  She's like a mom that calms me down whenever I'm gonna burst into flames.  And she's been sending hordes or vampiric creatures at people who pick on me, since before I knew any magic. 

Original post: HoneyBeard


Lilith:

They have accepted the burden of eternal life.

They have taken the agony from birth; and their life does not fail them even in the hour of their destruction.

Their breasts are without milk: their bowels are gone: their shapes of them are only ornaments for their children to admire and caress without understanding. Is this enough; or must I labor again?

Shall I bring forth something that will sweep them away and make an end of them as they have swept away the beasts of the garden, and made an end of the crawling things and the flying things and all of them that refuse to live forever?

I had patience with them for many ages: they tried me very sorely.
They did terrible things: They embraced death, and said that eternal life was a fable.

I stood amazed at the malice and destructiveness of the things I had made: Mars blushed as he looked down on the shame of his sister planet: cruelty and hypocrisy became so hideous that the face of the earth was pitted with the graves of little children among which living skeletons crawled in search of horrible food.

The pangs of another birth were already upon me when one man repented and lived three hundred years; and I waited to see what would come of that.

And so much came of it that the horrors of that time seem now but an evil dream.

They have redeemed themselves from their vileness, and turned away from their sins.

Best of all, they are still not satisfied: the impulse I gave them in that day when I sundered myself in twain and launched Man and Woman on the earth still urges them: after passing a million goals they press on to the goal of redemption from the flesh, to the vortex freed from matter, to the whirlpool in pure intelligence that, when the world began, was a whirlpool in pure force.

And though all that they have done seems but the first hour of the infinite work of creation, yet I will not supersede them until they have forded this last stream that lies between flesh and spirit, and have disentangled their life from the matter that has always mocked it.

I can wait: waiting and patience mean nothing to the eternal.

I gave the woman the greatest of gifts: curiosity.

By that her seed has been saved from my wrath; for I also am curious; and I have waited always to see what they will do tomorrow.

Let them feed that appetite well for me.

I say, let them dread, of all things, stagnation; for from the moment I, Lilith, lose hope and faith I have let them live for a moment; and in that moment I have spared them many times. But mightier creatures than they have killed hope and faith, and perished from the earth; and I may not spare them for ever.

I am Lilith; I brought life into the whirlpool of force, and compelled my enemy, Matter, to obey a living soul.

But in enslaving Life's enemy I made him Life's master; for that is the end of all slavery; and now I shall see the slave set free and the enemy reconciled, the whirlpool become of all life and no matter.

And because these infants that call themselves ancients are reaching out towards that, I will have patience with them still; though I know well that when they will attain it they shall become one with me, and supersede me, and Lilith will be only a legend and a lay that has lost its meaning.

Of Life only is there no end; and though of its million starry mansions many are empty and many still unbuilt, and though its vast domain is as yet unbearably desert, my seed shall one day fill it and master its matter to its uttermost confines.

And for what may be beyond, the eyesight of Lilith is too short.

It is enough that there is beyond.

[She Vanishes].


Lots of resources out there, check gutenberg for ''Back to Methuselah''

Though you might have to talk to yourself about that, ha!;
Along the same lines, I'm to ask you:

Why/What reason do you work with :eh: ?*Her*?:eh: ?!

Original post: Darkwater

The only way to pull yourself from the nothing is by ecstatic self love,only then can you be loved and avoid the pit of stagnation.

I love Lilleth,I know her & she is all around me which is lovely,sometimes lovelier than lovely.Sometimes she is a bitch,which I know & understand(and love).

Making manifest to become greater in your own image is all you can do.

Namaste,

Andy 

No comments:

Post a Comment