Sunday, May 22, 2011

Poetry

Hi everyone.  Sorry, it has been a while since I last posted. I was occupied with other things.  Anyhoo, I came across this interesting bit of poetry dedicated to Naamah who is, (depending on who you ask) Lilith's daughter, Lilith in her seducer aspect, an entirely different being/entity, or an avatar of Lilith.  The site that I found the poetry can be found here. 

http://lady-naamah.skyrock.com/

Some of the poems were in French and I tried my best to translate them into English.  (they may sound a little strange)  The French poems that I translated were about 70-80% google translator and the rest I had to figure out like a puzzle.  The reason I thought the poetry was worth mentioning was because it was very similar to Lilith poems and information that I have come across.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment