Monday, May 23, 2011

Future Plans

Alright so after the poetry spurt, which I really recommend for good reading, I have decided to map out which direction I want to take this blog.
  • Will be posting some of the email exchanges I have had with people in regards to succubus & incubus themed conversations.
  • A number of posts detailing the start, the gradual change, and the current result of my relationship with Lilith and two succubus named "Sam" & "Alexandra" whom I all very much enjoy being in company with.    
  • There will be some posts on sex magic. 
  • Links to sites and helpful information regarding succubus & incubus.
  • Different book information on succubus & incubus.
  • Historical context about succubus & incubus.
  • An occasional oddball post reflecting about everything.
  • Possibly a religious debate over the ethics of a relationship with a succubus & incubus.

I should have been updating this blog as important events "occurred" but I was discouraged because I wasn't sure how long contact with them was going to last.  Now that I am certain my relationship with them is relatively stable and smooth, I have decided to start blogging again.  Also, because I have done plenty of writing on different forums, I want to try and organize all the details and information into this blog as an easy reference for both myself and other people.

Enjoy,
Tilus

No comments:

Post a Comment