Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone.  The purpose of this blog is to share and analyze information I have come across relating to or about succubus/incubus/Lilith.  I will attempt to keep most of my posts relevant and on topic so if you want to drop a comment about something you read feel free.  There is a lot of information on the web dealing with this subject and I will post all the links here for people to read and analyze themselves.  My personal encounters with Lilith will be included in this blog.  This entire thing feels like one giant puzzle and only a few of the pieces of the puzzle are within my grasp.  The rest of the pieces are hidden somewhere in the world and need to be explored to discover them.  Keep in mind this is mostly going to be an opinion on lots of data.  I will form conclusions that are NOT FACT.  Triangulation is a method researchers use to pinpoint recurring themes or corresponding similarities in data/information from different sources, which is what I will be attempting to do in this blog.

Please do not try anything reckless in some of the links I provide.

Understand that some of the experiments/rituals/actions in the links provided are DANGEROUS and can have lasting negative consequences in your life.

With all this being said, I hope you all will bear with me as I attempt to define my own meaning in a lot of the information that I will come across.  My grammar might not be perfect, my wording might be dull, my vocabulary will come across monotonous, but I hope my message gets across.    

Lastly, a very good quote that I came upon recently that I felt was worth mentioning,

"Knowledge is power. Like all things it must be balanced & treated with respect. Lacking it makes you easily used, abused & manipulated by all those with more. Too much becomes a prison that brings insanity & then death. Knowledge that's not tempered with wisdom is Deadly. Wisdom is knowing when & how to best use the knowledge you hold."

No comments:

Post a Comment