Saturday, June 18, 2011

Vision

After some observation and thoughts tonight I wanted to share some things in regards to vision.

Tonight I felt like I was very close in seeing Sam's body outline.  I could see her limps moving in my peripheral vision as I tried to breach this vision barrier.  From what I understand and they sort of taught me was that you need a different kind of viewing mechanism than what you normally use to view things.  It's like putting your eyes into a trance.  They originally tried to do things in the center of my line of sight.  The problem that I could discern is whenever I noticed something my eyes would quickly hone in automatically because of instinct making their attempts at what they were doing futile.

This is why I think they are trying a peripheral vision approach in order to get my eyes to adjust properly.  I also noticed that when I started to be able to discern small amounts of movement was after I had done the picture/idol ritual.  I think that looking into the left eye of the picture/idol with your right eye activates some type of physic ability inside a person that has been dormant.

To better explain what I mean, all people all have the potential to control their toes and be as dexterous as Houdini, but almost everyone does not train their toes that way. 
       
By Houdini
My second secret has been, by equally vigorous self-training, to enable me to do remarkable things with my body, to make not one muscle or group of muscles, but every muscle, a responsive worker, quick and sure for its part, to make my fingers super-fingers in dexterity,a nd train my toes to do the work of fingers.



This new ability to see them feels like I am using a method outside of my normal vision selection.  It's like going from the options of, walking, jogging, running to adding a fourth option, "floating" that is completely new to your body.

I also noticed one other thing.  That when I went from using the picture as the idol and to just staring at thin air in an effort to see them that whatever the mechanics of the eyes that were being used to the picture were being transferred over.

I will keep you all updated on the status of my vision in regards to them.  I think I will be able to see them clearly within a few months!

This is a enthralling account of a person seeing a succubus while being awake,


Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:35 AM
by Uraeus 
Things further progressed sexually, and my energies were absolutely phenomenal - she always did the perfect thing to keep me going. As things progressed, I could begin to see more of her. The one thing that caught my eyes the most were hers - when I looked into them, I saw the stars and the heavens and thought of the atoms and matter that make each one, but all of that was still not enough to justify the eyes. They pointed me to another world, and all of what I saw in them pointed to an innocent desire to make love. Her body was effervescent, it changed according to what would arouse me the most, and I could not see her breasts or private parts - they were numb to the eyes. It was her hair, body type, skin color, ethnicity that all changed. She would morph seamlessly, moment by moment.

I read his full account and it matches the types of details that I have come to associate with succubus & incubus.  Granted, Uraeus reported being bipolar and a few medical problems when he had this encounter but I think they enabled him to tap into a latent psychic ability that I believe all people possess.  There is actually another book called "Qabalah Qliphoth Goetic Magic" by Thomas Karlsson, where it discusses that sleep deprivation is a possibly method for a person to cross over to Lilith's realm in Malkuth.  I myself tried a sleep deprivation experiment a while back (36 hours) and noticed some strange sights.

Needless to say, I am getting really excited in getting closer to seeing them completely.  =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment