Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Death of a friend

Well, after some thinking I decided to share this with everyone even though I feel like this is personal.  A female friend of mine from high school that I knew for about 2 years just died in a fatal car wreck.  I had know her well enough that I had talked with her on the phone and hung out with her outside of school.  I even dated her for a week.  I hadn't seen or talked to her in the past 1 1/2 years but I still shared memories with her from some of the stuff we did. 

This morning as I was going through the yahoo news and my email, I noticed something odd about the way Alexandra was acting.  I was just going through my usual morning routine and Alexandra seemed really sad for me.  When I felt her emotion it wasn't coming from that she was sad herself.  I felt from her that she was sad for me... specifically and concerned.  I thought it was strange and I didn't understand why.  Then a few seconds later I click on facebook and I see my friends headlines talking about the girls death and I realized what she was trying to prepare me for.

I had been blessed with not having to see any of my friends or family members die since a long time ago when I was little.  This girl wasn't a very close friend of mine, but I still felt a little bit of attachment and it was something that I kept my mind on for the rest of the day.  I felt a little morose and gloomy, and the whole time I could feel Alexandra caressing me more than usual and trying her best to comfort me.  I did mention to Alex, that I was glad that I wouldn't ever have to worry about something like that happening to her.  :3  She did her best to be supportive and it only reminds me how truly affectionate they can be.

As for the girl from my highschool, all I can say is R.I.P.  I wish her the best of luck in her afterlife journey whether that be in heaven, reincarnation, or some other place.      

No comments:

Post a Comment