Friday, June 10, 2011

Formatting

Decided to delete the poetry off the blog to make it clutter free.  Went and created a new site devoted to hosting all the poetry in a neat organized way, it's under the tab menu at the top of the blog under "Relevant Poetry".  If you haven't viewed it yet, I would highly recommend it!  Hopefully this will make it easier for people to navigate the blog while retaining access to some very creative poems.  The reason I included the poetry in the first place was because I suspect some of the people who wrote the poems had actual Succubus/Lilith encounters.  But of course, there is no way to confirm that to be true. 

Unfortunately for the women, I have yet to include incubus themed poetry.  That errr, might take a while for me to get to...  =P

Also, kudos to a personal friend of mine for helping me get the pages menu set up and giving advice on the poetry format for the new website.  =D   

No comments:

Post a Comment