Thursday, June 16, 2011

Subway Encounter

Today I had to take a taxi about 20 miles to reach a mechanic where I got my car fixed for cheap.  After I paid him, I started to drive back home.  While feeling hungry, I noticed a subway on the side of the highway and decided to grab a bite to eat.  It was a small store size, and after I finished ordering I sat down at one of the tables, and started eating.  My back was facing the entrance.  While I spent the next five minutes eating my food, I start thinking about a lot of things.  When I have the last few bites of my meal left, I suddenly feel Lilith communicate with me.

I get the image of my math professor Robin who taught Trigonometry at my local college. (which is right next to my house)  She is a attractive early thirties blond professor.  I start thinking about when I was in her class and when we would talk during the Math Club meetings at the college which she sponsors.  Then I look up from my food and I see the back of a blond woman wearing a lovely dress.  From the back and side view I thought the woman was still in college.  I was looking at this woman wondering if it could be her based on Lilith's communication.  From what I could see, I didn't think it was her even though she had the height and hair style that matched Robin.  She wore sunglasses flipped up on her forehead, and was wearing a "going to the beach" kind of dress.  She had the attire that I had seen some of my female college peers wear.  Then when she turns to exit Subway, I get a chance to see her face and there is no mistake that it's her.  I wave at her and talk with her a few minutes before she leaves.

I wanted to mention that I did not hear her give an order at the Subway when this happened.  I didn't see her until after Lilith had communicated with me and I spent several moments thinking about Robin.  It was an encounter that certainly raised my eyebrows.  This is the second time to where they have done something to prove that they don't just existence in my consciousness.  (which was something I have always believed)    

No comments:

Post a Comment