Monday, June 6, 2011

My Succubi Relationships

Alright well where to begin?  xD

In case you didn't bother reading my email exchanges, I am currently involved in a very sexual and loving relationship with three succubus.  Their names are Lilith, Alexandra, and Sam.  I just recently found out what Sam's name was about a month ago during my calculus exam.  I was in the middle of the test and working on a complex problem and in my background thoughts I heard some kind of looney toons quote from Yosemite Sam that went something like this, "Oh Sammedy, Sam I am" or something similar.  Then I understood immediately what just happened.  The succubus I had always referred to as "Lady" had finally given me her name!  :D

My relationship with each succubus is different but they each emit loving and tenderness toward me.  They all have their own quirks and personalities that differ and sometimes I find it hard to tell them apart but that is slowly changing as our relationship lengthens.       

I have come to regard them as the three S's.  Sweet, Saucy, and Spicy. 

Sam to me has a very sweet, tender theme to her more so than the other two.  I tend to think of her as deeply romantic and very charming.  She is my perfect definition of a maiden.  I refer to her as my Nymph because I feel like she upholds that theme well.  Thus I have come to associate her as "Sweet".  I met her in my dream a few months ago.  If I recall correctly it was after I had accepted her, Alexandra, and Lilith as my lovers.  That night, I dreamt I was at my previous home trailer from childhood.  In the dream I don't remember all the details, but when I went into the parking lot I came across my fathers Bronco.  An attractive nude woman appeared nearby.  Her hair was straight and shone with a deep luminous shade of black.  I felt like she was aged around 17-21.  Her race felt like it was strongly Latino.  Her hair extended to around her neck.  Anyway, I was dumbstruck at how beautiful she was.  Then she got into the drivers seat and then started driving the Bronco, and I got worried because she was driving without a seat belt on.  (I remember because she didn't put a seat belt across her breasts... that I was still awestruck by)  I can't remember what happened next exactly.  I think I somehow followed her either by foot or by driving another car.  Sam ended up wreaking the bronco on the side of the highway.  Then I couldn't find her nearby.  In the side of the road was a human sized drainage pipe.  I walked inside it and found this like laboratory/forest kind of area.  Sam was lying on a table with weird mechanical machines next to her head.  I know the machines were going to drill or squeeze her head or something.  There was another person in the dream.  I think it was some scientist saying he was going to take her brain for experimentation.  I said I wasn't going to let it happen and I may have fought the scientist off but I don't recall.  I do remember running over to Sam and picking her off the table, and I felt heroic.  Lol.  In the dream I felt like I had won her over, and had saved the day just like in many of the fantasy tales in movies, books, and shows.  I then grabbed Sam's hand and lead her out of the forest laboratory.  I think I may have kissed Sam right before the dream ended.  Again, many details of that dream were blurry but there were a few parts that were distinctly clear to me.       

Alexandra is unpredictable, sometimes she is very playful, other times passionate.  I see her as a mix between sweet and spicy which makes me label her as "Saucy".  I come to refer to her as my Succubus because I do feel like she is more of a seducer.  I think the bigger reason I use that label with her, is because she skillfully seduced me and took my virginity the second time I encountered her.  (the first time I encountered her it was before puberty, lol)  In my dreams I recall meeting her twice, but I am sure I have had her involved in my other dreams but I do not remember.  In the first one, I was in a dojo like area.  Then suddenly Kasumi appeared from the game DOA.  She did a gravity defying running on the wall trick and then back flipped into the center of the dojo next to me.  I recall staring at her breasts and feeling strongly aroused.  Then she started grinding her body against me in the dream.  Then I felt Alex appear beside me and Kasumi disappear.  It was like they switched places or something.  The grinding resumed and then shortly after I woke up with an erection.  The second dream was during the period when I wasn't sure what I wanted.  It was prior to meeting Sam, (I think) and during the time I was having problems with Alexandra and Lilith.  It was during the lust stage of the relationship that was making me frustrated.  In the dream, I was playing Zombie Panic which is a mod for the game Half Life 2.  I was not playing the game on my computer, I the actual character in the game inside my dream.  So I was hunting zombies with my weapon and then I come across the main zombie called "Whitey" and is the boss zombie in the game.  Whitey glares at me and I get this telepathic feeling to follow him.  He breaks open a ventilation shaft, (exactly like the kind in the game) and we crouch to get under and slowly walk our way through the vent.  We progress into different rooms/areas doing this.  Then after significant progress we come across to this inferno like stage.  Think the nether from minecraft.  There is lava on the floor and not much room to maneuver.  Whitey then looks at me and points across the room.  I glance over towards the direction Whitey is pointing and I see a woman.  I get the impression she is early twenties to mid twenties.  She has a light brown colored hair that was straight.  She was completely naked and she had her back facing me.  For some reason she was standing in front of a door.  I got the impression she was ignoring me or being punished, similar to a child being told to go sit with their head against a corner.  I went up to her put my arms against her back in an attempt to comfort her.  Slowly, I started getting aroused uncontrollably and I started massaging her thighs and groping her breasts.  I could feel her own arousal as I continued further.  As we reached a near climax the door she was standing in front of opened.  Inside it was this white light/fire/blaze/???  something mysterious and unusual.  I felt like I knew what it was in the dream, but when I woke up it's like my mind can't comprehend what it was.  Still though, I regard Alex as a trouble-maker.  Her and Lilith like to be very mischievous sometimes...  Also I forgot to mention in the second dream the zombie, "Whitey", I knew after the dream that was Lilith.  I'm not sure if Lilith was punishing Alex for something I did or if Lilith was telling me to "make up" with her but I feel strongly like it was the latter.                

As for Lilith....  Wild.  Soooo wild.  She is very exotic, but she does retain romance, tenderness, love, but she is also bold, daring, and someone I feel has a hazardous/spontaneous romantic theme.  With that in mind, she wins the "Spicy" award!  I very much enjoy referring to her as my enchantress.  She amazes me and I adore her.  Currently, I have given up trying to figure her out, but I still love her regardless.  I feel like she is too big of a puzzle for me to handle.  The bull that cannot be ridden.  The horse that will not be tamed.  She is symbol of wilderness.  I know that she is dangerous, especially to men.  But I think most of those cases are from people who were stupid and selfish.  Obviously, I can't make any judgments because I don't know exactly what happened, but some of the forum posts reeked of people who were trying to exploit and use her for their own purposes.  And I know firsthand that Lilith usually deals with that using her own stern judgment.  With the mishaps that went on between us, I know she has forgiven me and she could do much worse things but she hasn't.  If your heart is pure, then you have nothing to fear.  I think for now because this blog has a center theme regarding Lilith, I will choose to go into some of the details of my relationship with her at a later time.     

Hopefully this gives people some insights.  All of them are succubus, but I have come up with my own endeavoring traits that helps me best distinguish their characteristics.  To me, their beauty is remarkably similar to the Veela described in the fourth book of the Harry Potter series.  Meaning, that they all have some type of magical seductive quality with their looks and everything else that is irresistible.

I look forward to writing more in the future, but for now I need to catch some z's.  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. R the encounters really sexual? Do u orgasm. How often do they visit? When u penitra them does it feel like a real woman or better? Do u feel warmth? Can u give sum details because things r happening to me but it is subtle n never gets to orgasm. So close one time i woke up n was so close all i would have needed would have been just a touch to climax. I have more details but they r kind of graphic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: R the encounters really sexual?

    Yes they are.

    Q: Do u orgasm?

    I've had dry orgasms and one time would have definitely been a normal orgasm had I not masturbated a short while before it.

    Q: How often do they visit?

    They are always actively near me, although sometimes I suspect they switch places with each other. (especially Lilith, because I think she has important things to do)

    Q: When u penitra them does it feel like a real woman or better?

    It depends on whats happening and how horny they are feeling.

    Q: Do u feel warmth?

    Yes, almost all the time actually. I've even observed them grab my balls and move patches of pubic hair down there. It's like an invisible woman is touching and arousing me.



    And I don't mind graphic details, it's something that is normal with this kind of subject.

    ReplyDelete