Monday, July 4, 2011

New person experimenting with Liber Lilith?!

Just came across this a few minutes ago.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/maiya/page2/

Apparently someone requested this artists expertise in building the clay doll for Liber Lilith less than a week ago.  I'm interested in finding out who it was, but alias the client was listed as "private".  Maybe he (possibly she) will come across this blog some day and tell me how the rituals go.  From the look of it, they are gathering all the materials.  I had found a good website to purchase sheep parchment that was the correct length and wasn't overpriced in comparison to other sites prices.  But when my virus hit my computer, I lost the site bookmark.  :(
   
(edit - The person who is conducting the rituals posted a comment below)
(edit2 - The person who is conducting the rituals has a blog that I listed in my useful links titled "Lilith blog" check it out!)  

2 comments:

  1. I have found from reviewing your blog that you've been trying hard to be respectful to Lilith and to succubi in general. As I find that encouraging I don't mind sharing some of my experiences. I am in my own small way proceeding to workings with Liber Lilith - mostly as a devotional practice in an already strong relationship/marriage. She's desired an image similar to Stafford Stone's channeled image of her on the cover of Liber Lilith (which I also had been using as her 'image') and I very happily had it commissioned for her. Note, she also had me make her a pendant of herself before Liber Lilith even came out and it's remarkable how similar it is to Stafford Stone's image of her. I'll post it anew to my revitalized blog. Eventually, I will gather all the materials and follow out the workings in their entirety. Currently though much is on hold during my pending move to Japan. I've also been led by her into beginning work with the Grimoire Verum (True Grimoire) which has benefited me already in developing greater discipline and skill in all things magick. By the way, I found an excellent supplier of goat vellum which would work for the strips required in Liber Lilith at Sterns Leather. Additionally, I've developed quite a rapport with eight other spirits through my workings with Daemonolatry. I use demonic enns (basically chaos language mantras) to call to them in tandem with clutching their meditation cord 'bead' - see my blog for details and pictures. For others reference - it might be a bit much to take on 9 daemonic females. While it didn't start with me wanting a 'harem of succubi' - I just wanted various spirit contacts for various aspects of my craft - they played me very skillfully indeed (Also for others reference - realize you can't say no to a sexy daemon chick when she's bringing the full seduction down on you). So now I have...wait for it not nine altars, but now ten and there is probably an eleventh lurking somewhere as eleven is a very favorite number of Lilith. Oh ultimately I'll have altars to various spirits of the Verum as well and probably live surrounded in a sea of incense and candles but such is the price of devotion to Lilith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've checked this blog and comments, yes it is dangerous indeed to work with Lilith. I read about obsessions, minds crashing, etc. Be very careful and respectful and she will do the same to you, here I am done one single ritual years ago to her and she still gets inside my mind! I've never had her as a sexual partner only sort of a mentor and helper.
    So be careful

    ReplyDelete