Sunday, July 3, 2011

Email Series IV - (Long Term Succubus Relationship) [From OOO]

Disclaimer:
I acquired the person's consent before publishing the emails that were exchanged.  I censored out his/her name and personal information with "OOO" for safety reasons and to retain anonymity.  

Notice - I censored out different parts with XXX, XXXX, etc. that belonged to locations, websites, and other personal information.  Two other names were censored under "QQQ" and "WWW".  




Tilus to OOO
Apr 22, 2011


Hi OOO,

First and foremost, I'm glad that you found the purest love imaginable. It sounds like you experienced something that few have ever encountered in their life.


I am really curious to hear more about the garden that you mentioned in your diary.


Next, I wanted to say I am curious to ask more questions regarding some of your experiences. Unfortunately I am not such a good writer and do more of my communication via audio or something like AIM, MSN, etc.


Also some interesting links that you might find useful.
 XXXXX
XXXXX

I also have a ton of more information but I just thought those would be the most useful to you.


A little bit of background about myself, I encountered a succubus about 1/2 a year ago. It caused me to completely change my perspective on life, and I did lots of research on the subject involving succubi and incubi. I have encountered some of the things you have had happen to you. My current standing with my succubus has been very fluctuating. A hellva learning experience, for sure. Anyway I was starting to encounter some problems mostly dealing with trust, love, etc. My thoughts were basically, "I am just a fuck toy for you?" Then with that thought lingering in the back of my mind, my relationship started to deteriorate. Also, I was having some major problems with the love, because I know I started to focus on the lust portion of the relationship more. I was baffled. I used to think love and lust were supposed to be separate from a real "loving" relationship, but I know this is not true. I learned this before reading your diary. I was obfuscated one night, lying in

bed, a little frustrated. I was mad because I felt like "she" wanted to have sex, yet I was against it because it was against my concepts of love. Then she made me realize that love and lust should be merged during union so that you're not focusing solely on the lust. Analogy, a song where the background music is the lust, while the main singer/lyrics is the love. That night I cried after understanding, and then slept nicely cuddled to her and slept. That was about a month or two ago, but I still had major problems dealing with trust.

Last night, after reading your diary fully, I realized that in order to obtain the kind of love that you spoke so fondly of, that I was going to have to cast out my doubts from myself. I feel like I accomplished that. I discarded the mistrust that I felt in my heart for her. Then, after some converse held with her, it felt like I was exchanging the rawest forms of emotional love being transported in recurring beams between our hearts. Words don't do the descriptions justice.

 I did notice something though in the context of lust that I saw possibly happening with you that has happened with me. When you talked about your wife revving up the feeling to 30%, I think it seemed like she was reluctant because too much pleasure would lead to full-blown lust instead of love. My succubus has stopped or done things (like making my thighs cramp really bad) in the middle of our love-making if my thoughts start to move away from thoughts of love and uniting with her.

Well, thanks for reading this. It was a pleasure having access to your experiences to help improve my relationship with her.

 Thank you,
Tilus


OOO to me
Apr 26, 2011

   
Hi Tilus.

Glad my writings could be of help to you. Yes trust is the key to any relationship. I find, even before with human ladies, that love and lust are a good combination- the love drives it on and connects deeper with the partner- the lust is like the spice that sweetens it up or like the kindling that gets the fire going. I am surprised and, flattered that you found some help from my story. But I want to underline that I am not a guru or expert on succubi and their kin. I've just formed a relationship with one that happens to love-like me.


The 'garden' or the 'secret garden' is simply a euphemism: literally for my succubus partner's most private parts (including her body and genitals) and for the world in which we meet and interact.


Thanks for the links about these beings. I'll check them out.


Glad you wrote to me. I hope we keep in touch. As my I.T. skills are horrid and my computer is over ten years old, I am only able to email at the moment. Please feel free to email me as much as you want. It's good to be able to talk to someone else about this. Sorry I'm unable to do video or audio chats or IM or anything like that- just don't have good enough tech. to do it.


From OOO.


p.s. I'm in XXXX, XXXX. Where are you?


My only email address: XXXXX


Tilus to OOO   
May 8, 2011

   
Thanks for the response OOO.  Sorry it took so long to respond.  I currently reside in XXXXX, XXXXX.  How are things going with QQQ?  Also I am curious to ask if you think by burning your love letter that maybe you officially ended your relationship with your succubus.

Currently I seem to be in a similar situation.  Ever since I was little I have had these dreams that come true in the future.  Usually the "future" dreams are noticeably different from other dreams I have.  The realism is unmistakable.  Sometimes I get these dreams every couple of weeks and sometimes every couple of months.  Mostly they are just small events.  Ex.  Walking into a new class room full of people or talking to someone.  There was one big event that I am still waiting for to happen that I dreamt about a few years ago.  I was dating this amazing girl in the dream and we had gone out to dinner with some friends (or maybe co-workers) of her or mine.  I then looked into her eyes deeply and kissed her with the most intense and passionate feeling of love I had ever felt.  I knew that she had the potential for me to marry her.  I woke up from the dream crying and feeling so overwhelmed.  When I had this dream I had never had a girlfriend in my life yet, or even a kiss.  Yet, when I had this dream, I could feel the raw kiss, the feeling of her lips pressed against mine, the edges of her teeth as I surveyed it with my tongue, all while gazing deeply and lovingly into her dark eyes while the tears from my eyes slid down my cheek.  When I had this dream I had yet to realize that some of my dreams where starting to come true.  Because of this, I didn't record all the details.  All I can recall from that dream was that the girl had brunette hair, she was at my shoulder height, and she wasn't American.


I think that girl from my future dream is one of the girls at my college.  Her name is WWW.  Before I read your blog, I had noticed WWW all around the college for the past year but had never spoken a word to her.  She had a very distinct and familiar face that I easily spotted in the crowd around my campus.  At first I thought it might have been sex appeal, as she was very attractive.  Then, I realized that this didn't seem to be the case, as there were other women who I thought looked attractive as well but never caught my eye the way this girl did.  I found it to be very similar to the way you described your deja vu encounter with Tina.  Around end of January I had some serious things happen, and I was getting very impatient waiting for this girl from my dream to appear.  I felt like I had been waiting for a long time and was getting desperately lonely.  At the time I didn't think WWW was the girl from the dream.  I performed an aneglic invocation for primary reason I don't wish to disclose.  Among some of the things that were done/talked about, one of the things I did mention (while crying) was how must longer must I wait to meet her.


Then around March my car breaks down suddenly.  (the battery was fuubar)  I am forced to walk to the community college by foot.  It's a 6 mile walk from my house and back.  I had a night class and a morning class. Forcing me to walk 12 miles in one day with my backpack.  The next day, I walk to school again and my legs feel like they are starting to cramp and collapse.  When I finished with my final class, it was heavily raining outside with no end in sight.  I was hoping to get a ride home at a nearby gas station.  Before I did so I took a breather at a nearby bench and noticed that WWW was sitting down nearby.  I sat next to her, with my curiosity peaked.  I wanted to say something, yet I had trouble finding the right conversation opener.  While I sat mulling over what to say a man approached her and said something to her in some type of foreign language.  He then walked outside of the area towards the parking lot.  I then asked her what language she spoke to him, "Was it Russian?"  At which she replied, that it was not.  She spoke Arabic to her brother.  I then mentioned that I had just recently gotten back from Dubai, in UAE (united arab emirates).  I spent Christmas with family over there.  That allowed us to progress the conversation a bit for the next few minutes.  Then her brother was ready to leave, and at which point I told her my current situation and asked/pleaded if I could get a ride.  She agreed, and then they drove me home.  After I thanked them for the ride, I received an email later at night from my grandma.  She told me a girl named WWW called her on my phone saying I left it in her car.  I was baffled by the series of events involving this girl.  I then contacted her and managed to get my phone back.  Now all these events occurred before I read your diary/information and it only reinforced the idea that she was likely the girl from my earlier dream.  After I sent you the email where I learned to love unconditional I had another "future" dream.  The setting was maybe a few months to a year from now.  Me and WWW were dating and we were arranging dinner over the phone for the weekend.  I then got curious to see if I could try and directly set off the events.  Doing so I found made it harder to socially engage her.  Then when a finally decided I wasn't going to force anything, it happened naturally.  A college campus event was thrown in the cafeteria.  WWW, was one of the people in charge of distributing drinks and I just happened to have just finished eating a bag of very salty potato chips.  I approached her and talked to her.  I felt that the setting was right, and so I asked her if she or anyone she knew had ever had dreams come true.  She replied that she knew someone who did.  I then disclosed to her that I had some dreams of mine come true, and strangely one was involving her.  (although I didn't go into any kind of detail about the dreams)  She didn't freak out.  Then we switched the conversation to something else for a bit.  So far when I have seen her in the hallways at school, it always seems like she is deeply gazing at me.  I don't think it's in a negative way, but almost the way you described Tina looking at you.  Almost like she is trying to remember something.  Anyway, I feel like things with WWW are about to fall into place.  I strongly feel she could be the girl from the dream I had a few years ago.


Now, the part that baffles me right now is how this relationship is going to work successfully in relation to the succubi I am with now.  In no way are my motives for wanting to be with WWW or the succubi lust driven.  The problem I foresee is telling WWW about the spiritual things going on that if I relationship does indeed happen (and I think it will) that she will have difficulty accepting it or labeling it demonic.  Likewise, I have asked repeatedly for the succubus I am with to  not deny me an earthly wife and the opportunity for a family.  They haven't given me any negative indications when I asked/told them this.  And the romance in my relationship with the succubi are starting to flourish recently.  I feel like we've made a lot of progress in our relationship and I feel like it's been mutually enjoyable.  :D


Anyway that's my story and thanks for reading,

Tilus




OOO to me
May 10, 2011

   
Glad you wrote back. I'm not worried about the time delay. When ever you have time write to me.

Your two questions:


1) Can one end a relationship by burning the original love letter? My opinion is no. Why? They are a real being with feelings like us. It's better to talk with them if you want them to go like you would a human woman. They may not accept it at first- but they will eventually like anyone else. If you've used sigils? Burning the sigil might release them of whatever deal you made and it may not- but continually talking with them about 'you' wanting to break up, in my humble opinion, is the best way to go.


2) The 'real' QQQ (to put it nicely with respect to her) did not achieve her full life's potential. Her life, even before I met her became the opposite of what she could have or might have wanted to achieve- and Tina was very unhappy about that. As a result, QQQ committed suicide on the 20th March 2011. RIP QQQ. And I would like to state that my succubus wife had nothing to do with this. And I had no intentions of dating or mating with QQQ in anyway romantically. I was just shown by my succubus wife the woman she had originally copied many years ago.This is why I spoke about 'star-crossed' lovers in my blog site. Because the part involving QQQ ended in tragedy. Very sad but true. 'Star-crossed lovers' usually means a romance with a tragic ending like the 'Romeo & Juliet' story. But, of course, in the case of QQQ and I, we were only friends- never ever lovers as I have a committed relationship with my succubus- not a casual affair.



However, in your case, with the lady called 'WWW' (correct me if I'm wrong about her name), Good luck- and I'm not saying that anything bad will happen to WWW as it did with QQQ. QQQ's suicide was just a very unfortunate coincidence. With regards to WWW- good luck- and you must talk to your succubus partner about this- tell her your intentions about everything. Tell her what you really want. She's not evil. She's a being like we are minus a body. Tell her if you want to keep her and WWW. Try communicating with your succubus lady- get answers from her about how she feels about you and WWW going together. By communicating I mean you're gonna have to do more than just talk to her when you're awake. You're gonna have to get answers from your succubus via- visions, tapping either shoulder for a 'yes' or 'no' response (which is a good way if you can't achieve visions of you and your succubus together doing talking or dream talking (talking in dreams)). Also, again in my opinion, I don't think WWW will understand- example- imagine if you never heard of a succubus and someone (a human) that wanted you as a partner (a human) said that they have a succubus? What would you do? How would you react? Frankly, even though I'm 100% married lovingly truly to my succubus, she's actually asked me not to tell anyone around me- one reason is that most people will think I'm nuts or weird, and or evil because they just don't or won't be able to understand. Maybe she will.

In final, talk it out and make sure you get real answers from your succubus (eg, via tapping either shoulder for yes and no answers, or from your visions and dream talk) Also- sometimes some succubi only answer what you want to hear because they don't want to break your heart, so when you ask her something tell her you won't be offended or hurt if she answers contrary to what you want. For myself, I couldn't been in a relationship with two 'ladies' at the same time- it's either one or the other, unless of course you can accept that culturally. If WWW is Arabic, she may call the succubus a Djinn which is what it's probably called in Arabic. Djinn means 'spirit' basically. That's where our word 'Jeanie' comes from. I'd keep it secret from WWW in my opinion. But tell everything to your succubus and get her answers too and work it out with her- maybe she won't mind sharing you with another, in your case, human woman WWW. Maybe she will mind. If she does mind, then it's either your succubus or WWW but not both which is all up to you. Without wanting to tempt you or make it harder for you- it is possible to make love to a succubus in life-like visiions or false-awakenings. It's so life like- believe me, in the visions, the succubus has a body like you and I do. And it's the same as making love to a human woman- exactly the same.

Finally, it's love and lust- not just love. The love is always there, but the lust is the special treat of two who love each other when they do make love. Tell me of anyone that never had naughty thoughts about the one he's attracted to.


Enjoy life.


And don't worry. Everything will be fine. But remember your succubus or succubi is/are not thin air you're throwing your words to.






I love this piece of work.

It's called 'Lacy Succubus.'
But I love my wife more. Lol.
My wife's even better than this.

Good luck with everything. From OOO...  
     

Tilus to OOO
May 11, 2011

   
I will write a bit more later on this weekend, but I had a quick question.  What do you mean by, your succubus wife copied QQQ?  Are you referring to just appearance or mannerisms as well?  How exactly does that work?

Also, the picture was very saucy,   =P
Tilus


OOO to me
May 12, 2011

   
Hi.

Answer to:  "What do you mean by, your succubus wife copied QQQ?  Are you referring to just appearance or mannerisms as well?  How exactly does that work?"

My Mrs. copied QQQ's image once. She copied QQQ's image- perfectly. The personality and behaviour is different. 'Mannerisms' when meaning movements of the physical body can be the same- so she can mimic/copy this too to a 100% accurate extent. My succubus wife just has the ability to do all this when she wants to. No human really knows how, in my opinion, yet there are many scientific theories on how this is achieved. Some of those scientific 'ideas' are slightly right- some fall short of any accuracy at all in my opinion.
From science's point of view- this is a 'gray' area- as science has to maintain a certain degree of objectivity. One example of succubus theory in science is 'Sleep Paralysis.'
Science has not really been able to cope with just what a person sees and feels when they interact with a succubus. To myself, my succubus wife is a real living being who possibly has the ability to interact with me through my brain- thus allowing me to feel her and see her either when I'm awake or asleep. Science may rightfully say that this is all a figment of my 'imagination' or unconscious/subconscious mind falling into the category of subjective perception. I might counter that argument by saying that there are tell-tale signs that my succubus is more than just my mind's creation. e.g. How does my mind move the bed sheets? My Mrs can move them quite easily- to uncover me and cover me back up. In my opinion, the war or so called struggle to find equilibrium between objectivity and subjectivity in science is a barrier to moving forward in areas such as psychology and so on. That being so, in my opinion, it is better not to try and see how it works. At this stage of our scientific development, it just does work. And in my humble opinion, my succubus wife is real- very real, and a great 'lady' too.

Hope that helps. Good luck with all and sundry Tilus.

OOO.


Tilus to OOO
May 25, 2011

   
Wow, that's startling.  Did you ever ask QQQ if she had an incubus friend of hers that copied you?  I agree with your current views on science regarding spirit lover encounters.  I think science is dismissing a lot as superstition when the past 50,000 years history has shown us a diverse amount of spiritual encounters.  Science has only analyzed a grain of sand in comparison to the beach, when you realize that there are billions of galaxies and billions of planets in every galaxy in the universe.

Also you said your Mrs. can move your bedsheets enough to cover you?  Do you mean just like small fragments, as in a shake or a few inches or as in actually folding an entire portion of the bedsheets over your body?  That is very interesting that you mention that.  Other people that I have mentioned stuff like that have said it happens when they aren't looking.  Objects move, or maybe pieces of their clothing but when they try to pay attention to it when it starts happening, it stops.

I also recall reading on a forum that spirits/entities have general rules to follow.  One of the main ones that was presumed was that they weren't allow to publicly reveal themselves to the world.  Something like manifesting at the presidents state of the union address would be taboo.  Although, they are allowed to manifest/appear to small groups of people and individuals.

I have decided to keep track of my encounters on this subject inside of a blog located here,

http://succubus-incubus-lilith.blogspot.com/

Wondering if you wouldn't mind if I published our email exchanges inside it.  Of course I would censor out your name to retain anonymity so you would not be harassed or in any danger.  =P

Let me know,
Tilus


OOO to me
May 26, 2011

   
Hi Tilus,

How's it going? How's your encounter with WWW? How's your succubus? Hope all is AOK positive in every way.

Re QQQ: No QQQ did not mention that she had any incubus friends or loving encounters with them. She did claim to have claivoyant gifts though. She did claim that 'shadow people' of a negative nature would harass her with fear before she fell asleep- they tried scaring her. So no incubus copied me in the same way that my succubus copied her those 13 or more years ago. She claimed that 'spirits' were all around us and that she could see them and communicate with them- both human and other spirits. She told me a story of when she was a child (about 7 years of age) that, one day she was bouncing a tennis ball around the inside of her family home. Her father yelled out to her to stop doing it. She didn't. And then some kind of invisible 'poltergeist' entity caught the tennis ball in mid-air, wagged the ball in front of her face and placed it at her feet, as if to say to QQQ, 'Be a good girl and listen to your Daddy, now won't you darling...' She claimed that back then (over 30 years ago) her family home had some poltergeist entity living with them and that they were all used to its goings on- her father knowing how to deal with it more so- the rest of the family including QQQ were somewhat understandably afraid of it. QQQ did claim that she saw 'us-' QQQ and I, in a very vivid dream getting married at a church altar; that I was dressed in coat and tails, a butterfly tie and collar and wearing a top hat. Perhaps this was not an incubus, but to QQQ the dream was apparently very real and one might say 'slightly' prophetic in nature in that she met me looking exactly as I appeared in her dream- minus the wedding garb and so on. QQQ said that she had this dream exactly the same month and year that I had my encounter with my succubus- winged naked and looking very much like her. That was about 13 or more years ago.

Re My Mrs & The Moving Bedsheets: Yes My Mrs succubus can move my bedsheets. While I'm awake I can see her outline press the sheets down- usually when she lays next to me on the right side of me in bed- she always lays on my right- it must be her favorite side of the bed. I can feel her body press gently next to mine; her carresses cuddles and so on. Though most of these phenomena are more apparrent to me when asleep- dozing state, than awake, probably as the conscious mind blocks most of it out when awake. Yes my Mrs can uncover the sheets fully and cover me back up quite neatly when she does. Almost always she'll uncover me when I'm asleep in order to make love to me fully. After the love making's over she'll cover me up fully with the sheets. How can I tell? When I wake up, after my Mrs has made love to me (which to me will be in a dream or usually a vision) the sheets cover me and do so in a way which is completely different (and much neater) to the way I would do it. LOL. It's nice to have a ladies touch around the house. Of course, this might simply be the result of how I turn in my sleep, but I don't think so, as the way the sheets cover me are as if someone had gone to the trouble of making the bed- and my Mrs seems to be rather good at that- actually better than me at remaking the bed. Lol. Ha ha ha ha ha.To press this point about the moving bedclothes (bedsheets) further I would like to say that I have on 3 occasions made a digital sound recording of my sleep sessions (approximately 8 hours of sleep) with a digital sound recorder. The sound recordings showed: 1) My wife's voice: as a faint whisper or very faint (but unfortunately) unintelligible voice- I simply could not distinguish what her words were. I think such recorded spirit voices have been labelled E.V.P. by psychic researchers and parapsychologists. 2) My replies to my wife in my sleep, though there was no audible voice belonging to my wife talking to me. 3) The very distinct and recognizable sound of someone (my wife) getting onto and or off the bed- the bed fortunately is an old one with a cast iron spring base which makes it easy to hear on the recordings. It's easy on the recordings to tell the difference between my rolling in my sleep and someone (my wife) getting on or off the bed and so on. I've tested this while awake with the recorder. 4) The sound of the sheets being fully yet gently uncovered- followed by the unmistakeable sounds of... lovemaking (flesh beating on flesh- the same sound as you'd get if you clapped your palms together gently- as kids at school we used to make this noise with our palms to joke around about the 'sex act.' Lol), kissing and other erotic noises (though I don't want to turn our love into porn). The sound of the sheets being fully covered over me; patting noises after the sheets have re-covered me; myself being stroked while under the sheets in a very loving way; another kiss; my wife possibly laying next to me after the love making is over and constantly softly caressing the sheets I lay under every 30 mins or so.

It would be interesting to make an infra-red video of such sleep sessions- but I don't have the financial resources or the know-how to do that. Other people who have succubus or incubus partners may or may not want to make such videos- quite understandably due to 'privacy' issues. If I ever could make such videos myself, I'd never let anyone see them. I don't think I'd feel comfortable with someone else watching me 'do it' with my wife. Ha ha ha ha ha. (I've already deleted my 3 sound recordings. Ha ha ha ha.) I have heard that such videos have been made- in the USA by researchers who were trying to help a very unfortunate lady about 35 years ago who was the victim of a series of possible incubus-type rape/s. A movie was made about this sad true story in the USA. It was called 'The Entity.'
I feel sorry for that lady. Rape is a horrendous crime- spiritually and physically.

Also with regards to incidents of 'poltergeistic' nature that I've witnessed while awake that were the result of my wife: one incident springs to mind very readily which I wrote about briefly in my blog- I was walking home one afternoon. A car was driving past me from behind. An egg was thrown from the car at me. The egg was definitely going to hit me. My eyes saw the egg heading straight for my knees. Just before the egg hit my knee area, the egg deflected and hit the ground. What can I say? My wife loves me. Also, she seems to have really quick reflexes- would have made a good ball player. Lol. But I love her. Thanks to her- no hard-to-clean egg on my trousers.

So yes it does seem that the spiritual world of beings follows a certain guideline with regards to manifesting to the naked eye of we humans. A lot of literature on the subject of manifesting and hiding 'it' has been written with regards to the subject of poltergeists. Though with the egg being deflected- my wife bent the rules a little- I did see the egg deflect. It would have been impossible for any gust of wind to do that. What are the odds of a gust or breeze doing that?
I have read some literature about succubi and incubi, where men and women have actually seen their succubus or incubus partner manifest in front of their waking eyes. I have not experienced that. My wife manifests to me and interacts with me in visions- and we're both happy with that.

I hope that I've been of help with my answers. If not feel free to ask more.

I think it's good that you're writing about it in your blog. I look forward to reading it.
Yes you can include our emails to one another. Censor my name out? Ok.
One thing: can you post a link to my blog on yours, please? I'll do the same for you.

Look forward to hearing more from you. Please email me whenever you like and as often as you like.

OOO and Mrs...

No comments:

Post a Comment