Sunday, July 3, 2011

"The Entity" (documented parapsychology case of spiritual rape)

It's been a while.

In the search for more information succubus/incubus I came across the infamous case study "The Entity".  These two threads below are rough summaries of the event.


I became curious to find the original files of the case and so I started googling.  My search led to Dr. Barry Taff's email at which point I sent him a brief message asking where I could obtain the case files.  He quickly responded telling me that he had published him in his book titled, "Aliens Above, Ghosts Below". (will read it soon!)  I then sent a follow up email asking if he had seen the interview with the son written by Javier.  He mentioned that he was acquainted with Javier and knew about the interview.  In a comment to me about the interview Dr. Barry added, "However, this particular son of Doris tends to be a substance abuser and his memories of things past are not always accurate and correct."

No comments:

Post a Comment