Sunday, July 3, 2011

Email Series II - (Lilith Encounters) [From VVV]

Disclaimer:
I acquired the person's consent before publishing the emails that were exchanged.  I censored out his/her name and personal information with "VVV" for safety reasons and to retain anonymity. 

Prior to the start of this email, we had been exchanging IM's over MSN. VVV had just told me about a recent encounter he had with Lilith in a dream. He said he became lucid in the dream and tried to have sex with Lilith. It didn't turn out to well. The email starts with me inquring for more information about his dream. (because he wasn't on MSN)


Also note: AAAAA, PPPPP, and DDDDD are different people.

Tilus to VVV
Feb 26, 2011


I was thinking about your encounter and I have some questions I wanted to ask.

Can you tell the difference between Lucid dreaming and AP?
Are you sure it was a lucid dream?
Did Lilith look the same as you saw her when in the first encounters during AP? (like a gargoyle?)
Did you notice any kind of energy drain?
If you were worried about her kissing you then why let her give you a bj and sex? LOL
Did Lilith ever say anything during that encounter?
When Lilith revealed her true form (dark and scary) were her eyes black?
When she turned into the dragon riding form can you describe it a bit better? How was it scary? Why did it make you wake up? etc.
Did the fairies that tried to stop you say anything?
What did the treehouse look like inside and outside? (was there a T.V., empty room, what kind of bed, etc.)


:3

Thanks bro,
Tilus


VVV to me
Feb 27, 2011


I was thinking about your encounter and I have some questions I wanted to ask.

Q: Can you tell the difference between Lucid dreaming and AP?

A: For lucid dreaming, i am asleep and will be having a normal dream and then all of a sudden i will realize im dreaming and thats called being lucid. As for AP...i have never actually went to the astral, its just the most popular, wide spread phrase to use when people leave their bodys.
So what do i do? I project out to the etheric realm, not the astral. The etheric realm, is basically earth, everything is the same and looks the same but you can walk through walls and stuff because your not your physical form :P. So it could be said that my energy (soul or mind) has left my body and is walking around earth invisible. Though not invisible to the other beings walking around.
Buts that all confusing and theirs so many theorys about the etheric (or the one realm up from earth, i think the astral is the 3rd, earth being the lowest) so back to your question.
I will either go to sleep and as my body is relaxing i will start to unfortunately fall into a body paralysis state acompanied by a ringing in my ears and its annoying because i will break out of it and toss and turn to wake myself up abit, only to fall into it again when i start relxing though this has not happend in ages (though it kinda did last night but ill come to that).
The other one, is when i wake up from sleep into a full body paralysis. I will be there in my bed (mostly in the morning) just not being able to move with a ringing in my ears (sometimes only a slight ring, sometimes a really strong ring). So its either after or before sleep. Back when it first started it was more before sleep then after.

Q: Are you sure it was a lucid dream?

A: When i become lucid during a dream, i can do what ever i want and wake myslef up at any time (no longer does my sub conciousness hold the steering wheel). I like to talk to my dream people sometimes. One time i became lucid...and i was telling the people in my dream that im from a different dimension and that i will be gone soon, when i wake back into my dimension, because i can only come into theirs when i fall asleep in my dimension. haha that made me laugh. But yeah i know my lucid dreams and she was in it before i was lucid, though i just thought it was one of my dream people when i became lucid, so i decided to have sex with this hot blonde who was with me my whole dream.

Q: Did Lilith look the same as you saw her when in the first encounters during AP? (like a gargoyle?)

A: She never looks like a gargoyle type creature in my dreams but when i project out she does but she also changes her image when i come out. Like last time she was latino (your favourite :P) skinned but i couldnt see her head or anything just her arms and torso because i was being hurt and i was all ?!?!?! to be taking in the sights.

Q: Did you notice any kind of energy drain?

A: Every fucking morning man :( mmm these last two nights though ive ejaculated in my dreams and its so troublesome waking up after peaking in a orgasm to have to clean myself up then i go back to bed because yes, i feel really drained.

Q: If you were worried about her kissing you then why let her give you a bj and sex? LOL

A: Its sex in my dream and unfortunately im not lucid. I have no control. Though she tried to kiss me once in my dream and it went really fucked up and i woke up out of fear because i simply felt loads of fear, when i was like, one inch away from her lips and it woke me dead straight. Its normally rubbing and jacking off to get my sperm though, hardly any sex.

Q: Did Lilith ever say anything during that encounter?

A: Nope but when she changed from the hot blonde it was like, i was on some sort of fucking alter, ready for some ritual, lying down on top of this tree balcony type thing with a platform on top (i was on the platform) with this bad ass looking lilith by my side so i yelled holy crap (i never yell holy crap?) and woke up.

Q: When Lilith revealed her true form (dark and scary) were her eyes black?

A: Black... mmmm very dark eyes yes.... but like black with red pupils i think (they were more than one colour i think) because they shinned very bright but they were dark if that makes sense. Very powerful looking eyes...menacing....infact it was probably the eyes that startled me most and woke me up. Im sure she had black wings also or something.

Q: When she turned into the dragon riding form can you describe it a bit better? How was it scary? Why did it make you wake up? etc.

A: Dragon riding form? is that what it was? Basically the whole eye thing^^^ When she changed i looked into her eyes and she to mine and i was like OMFG, they would make itachis eyes looks like that kittens from shrek. She had black long hair as well and pale skin, like white/grey. I swear i remember her having wings also. Just tried looking for a picture and this one is superb in the description im trying to explain...
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://d44ytnim3cfy5.cloudfront.net/assets/2983115/lightbox/lilith-sitepic.jpg%3F1297150370&imgrefurl=https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Dionysus-Lilith-Complete-Demon-Avatar/1918271&usg=__JKbzVXPijWlY9z86cppKMR-ODBo=&h=481&w=700&sz=56&hl=en&start=95&zoom=1&tbnid=gHI4h2-MeC-uVM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=173&ei=UN9pTYLvHNPa4AbTjcTfCQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlilith%2BDEMON%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D584%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C2346&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=274&oei=H99pTfycIIiAhQfZ0rnBDQ&page=6&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:95&tx=112&ty=78&biw=1024&bih=584
Those eyes were likes hers, dark but shiney. She looked waaaaay more scary than that though. Her whole aura just changed to powerful and menacing

Q: Did the fairies that tried to stop you say anything?

A: ARRRRGGHHHH :(:(:( i squashed and killed one (i think by accident) and i herd one say "I HATE YOU" when i did that. They were bothering me when i tried getting to that tree house balcony platform thing. Telling me to stop etc and i paid no attention to them, and they were really after mine. I feel bad at myself for that, i really do. All that was on my mind was sex with this blonde :(

Q: What did the treehouse look like inside and outside? (was there a T.V., empty room, what kind of bed, etc.)

A: It was in the back garden, of this grand, white stone house. The back garden was sqaure and had a huge tree with a platform at the top of this tree built into it (not so much house so a...tree platform?:P). There were green cactus like vines around the perimeter of this sqaure garden leading up to the platform in the tree. I cant remember it to well. But on that platform would be a good place to have sex with this girl because nobody will bother us there....is all i was thinking when i was lucid. I even thought of things to do in my lucid state but i thought having sex with this blonde girl is the best thing to do right now.

Last night i woke up in the middle of the night and i was paralized really bad but i kept shaking out of it but sometimes it would nearly win and it was around those times i could feel things around me trying to grab me. It lasted for ages. Even when i broke completely free and started to continue with my sleep i would instantly fall back into it, the second i relaxed. I think something really wanted me out last night, its rare these types of paralysis attacks would happen but lately at night ive been hearing voices, just when im about to drift off and its always a girls voice (i herd "im trying to possess you" and ive herd "what do you want" though im working with this because im 75% sure its just me but ill let you know how it goes). I think lilith can induce paralysis. It really felt like a fight. When i eventually went back to sleep, i had a wet dream where i just stared at my dick and it gradually got hard and then ejaculated without any help haha, I never thought that was possible.
anyway i hope i helped.
Also im really into this song because rihanna is so mezmorizing in this, shes perfect but anyway i take this song as a message from lilith.
alot of the big stars out there sell their soul to satan for fame and glory and alot of musicians report being unaware of what they write and do concerning their songs. Big example was The Doors and rolling stones and ac dc though i still love their music...theres way more influence in the music industry than meets the eye.
At the start its all symbolzing wind and the whole place has kinda been edited to look like a desert and then through out the video its all roses roses roses and then a big super duper rose. The balloons are like orbs around her as well, ive seen orange and black orbs before in my room. She has a spark/energy put into her (absorbed) at the end while shes dancing around in the black (abyss) with all different type of energy being created around her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CH3jb39Qu8 read the lyrics and then watch the video...i dunno it could just be me but they hide it out in the open all the time. Im sure this song is dedicated to lilith. Or its just a coincidence.
Avoir for now buddy :)


Tilus to VVV
Mar 4, 2011


I just got done reading this book on AP. It's a pretty good read and I wanted to give you the link via google books (although there are large gaps of pages missing)

http://books.google.com/books?id=YgTyylRNV4oC&pg=PA106&dq=journey+out+of+the+body&hl=en&ei=yPBwTaKaK8WEtgeBoNz2Dg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CDkQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=journey%20out%20of%20the%20body&f=false

Enjoy! =P


VVV to me
Mar 7, 2011


ive read quite alot on monroe, but not that book, thanks.

also this is one of the first books i read on lilith
http://www.pagebypagebooks.com/George_MacDonald/Lilith/

wiki quote

"George MacDonald (10 December 1824 – 18 September 1905) was a Scottish author, poet, and Christian minister"

"Lilith is considered among the darkest of MacDonald's works, and among the most profound. It is a story concerning the nature of life, death, and salvation. Many believe[who?] that MacDonald is arguing for Christian universalism, or the idea that all will eventually be saved."

its quite a awesome story that goes deep about the astral (guy goes through a mirror to get to the place where he goes) and other things.

anyway

Im being attacked by some sort of witch person with henchmen in my dreams as of late, for instance last night....

I was with a bunch of girls then i started running away from them down this grass hill, one of the girls ran after me and when she caught up it was decided that we would have sex. So im walking around carrying this girl in my arms looking for a place to have sex, then all of a sudden i become lucid....So im like ahaha finally im lucid again then i think, fuck sex im not wasting this opportunity to explore by just having sex, so i put the girl down and im thinking of what to do. Then this old witch looking woman pops out of no where (i think it may have been the girl) and shoots this spell at me and im paralized instantly and my dick starts cumming little bits but its doesnt feel good or anything and i wasnt aroused so i dont know how she did that. So im getting really angry but i cant do jack shit, some things were said but i cant remember, eventually they started to walk away and i wake up but when i did, i saw them in my room just over my bed slowly fading away watching me, so i stuck my middle finger up at them, out of anger because thats all i could do. I was met with a look of laughter mixed with, your going to regret that, so i ended up saying sorry shortly after.

This woman about a half a year ago came into my dream and paralized me (then she hugged me:S) but i thought nothing of it when i woke up, just that fact that it was highly weird for one of my own dream people to be able to do that. But now its happend about three times recently and everytime it does, my dick seems to donate sperm when im in this paralysis state. Basically beings are starting to come into my dreams especially when i become lucid (which is more often) and it all starts going tits up. Like i was running away from this guy who was trying to scare me with a knife and was planning on killing me, so i flew into the air saying "haha i can fly so unlucky" and he said so can i and so he did and was flying at me with a knife. I woke up again thinking wtf how the hell could he do that, flying was my ace of spades to get away from any crap (when im alowed to fly that is) and now its not :(. Also two nights ago i had these people around me with razor blades gently slicing me to draw blood and it was really hurting, exactly like it would in real life so i was like wtf. Also last night i had another one of those wet dreams where i didnt even touch my dick, i was just watching two girls having oral sex and i oragasmed from watching. In other words my dreams are starting to become really, really fucked up.

I think this old woman is lilith but she changes her appearence so much what am i to think? Just for shits and giggles, to confuse and mess with me. Ive became a vegan now and i wont touch junk food either but thats because i took dmt the other day and it wouldnt let me in (i wasnt ready) until i sorted out my willpower and discipline on unhealthy things for my body and mind. Im also trying to store sexual energy but its impossible because im more or less having a wet dream every night.

anyway, hope your well buddy, avoir :)


Tilus to VVV
Mar 23, 2011


Alright couple of things,

I managed to find PPPPP email address on another forum. He was the guy who on evocation magick said that Lilith takes the form of your perfect dream woman. He said he had many adventures with her over time. Then he said he didn't realize how "truly" evil she was until she revealed her intentions years later. (Not quoted word for word, but roughly) He also made that post about astral/dream sex to avoid Lilith and her children.

Anyway I sent him an email first to confirm if he was in-fact the same PPPPP from the forum and he responded saying he was. Then I sent a second email describing my story and what had happened so far with Lilith/Alexandra. No response. I then sent a third email telling him it was ok if he didn't want to talk about it, but to tell me how he managed to get rid of her. No response. Ok, so now I am starting to think Lilith must have done something pretty fucking horrible/evil in order to make some of these people so scarred about even discussing it. Lol, which isn't a good sign.

Also I came across another site that sheds more light on Lilith. It's a yahoo discussion group dedicated to Astrology/Talismans/Amulets and their making. The owner of the group tried to make a Lilith magical mirror. Apparently he tried to mass produce them (I think that was his intention) but, after he made the third mirror he had developed "the worst case of vertigo" in his life. He stayed in bed for the next 24 hours stricken with some kind of energy/unknown sickness immediately after making the third mirror. He then went and took the mirror and buried it at a nearby crossroad. That didn't fix help his condition. So he then dug it up and than broke the mirror into separate pieces and then reburied it. That seemed to stop the effects because immediately after he finished he said he felt relieved and better. Anyway, he is selling one of the two mirrors he still has.

Link for mirror:
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/lilithmirror.html#A

Link to yahoo discussion group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spiritus_Mundi/msearch?query=lilith&pos=0&cnt=10 (note you might want to type Lilith into the search box to make searching easier)

Also a new site I ran into while messing with google:
http://www.ariyas.net/ToCL/lam/index.html

Anything new been happening? I've started to notice everytime I close my eyes I can see shadows/figures moving. In my peripheral vision I am starting to see things moving as well. Also VVV I think your diet is suited towards awakening Kundalini. The energy guru I am in contact with (DDDDD) said that the leafy types of food, (green food) is supposed to help awaken that. :P
Peace!
~Tilus~


VVV to me
Mar 24, 2011


I hope this PPPPP does reply it looks like he had some useful info but if hes not replying because hes scared something may happen to him then what the hell was it that made him freak out to begin with? This has me worried that alot of people involved with lilith have had something bad happen to them. I really hope PPPPP replies though.

Man those mirrors...mmm they sound pretty good if a demon cant lie but that bloke got attacked... but how? i didnt think that would be possible? Its like being attacked for making ouija boards. These mirrors must be bad ass then im guessing.

the other night around my friends, 3/4 days ago, i finished my second bowl (bong) of weed and what came next was this weird feeling like i was tripping. I had never felt this feeling before on weed so i thought it was because i had not done a bong in ages and that it just went to my head, more than it already does. Anyway my paranoia went sky high on all sorts of stupid things but mainly on the shit thats been happening to me. Then i started tripping for real...the space from my waist to the floor looked about 1 foot. Then i stood up from the bed and lilith popped into my head with the rest of my paranoia and then it all kicked off, i could not get her out of my head and then i started to get real scared, i was losing my mind there and then. I had this feeling in my chest and it was pure fear spreading throughout my entire being and it was getting worse and worse, so much that i thought i was being possessed because i had no control over my thoughts, and my actions were twitchy and just not normal. I thought shit, the more fearfull i am, the more this being will eat away at it and gain power (or something along those lines) but the fear just kept on growing and the more it did the more ide fear. My heart was going insane and hurting and my eyes felt strange because i could feel them inside my head and they were hot.
So i sit down and then my head begins to ring and buzz and i get this feeling/thought, like a spider just nawed its way into my head (i think it was a astral spider) and then this ball of energy was inside my head and it was doing something...anway i started thinking about god and all sorts of things to help me out and i thought of prayer but in the end i sat down on the floor (to better ground myself) and just started saying stuff like...im really humble right now...:S
anyway my friend throughout this was in a bad state after his 2nd bowl and i thought he was being attacked along with me (it deffinately felt like i was attacked) so i kept trying to talk with him but he was just mumbling so it made me confirm that he was possibly going through the same shit (turned out he wasnt). I was tripping pretty bad at this point, so i was trying to ask him, if we had just somehow took those amanita mushrooms we were looking at, or if our bongs were spiked with salvia etc etc i thought we had taking some sort of psychedelic besides weed because i had never had this happen before.
I think i had my first panic attack which kinda purged me of all the shit ive been hounded by and im also 99% sure lilith made it alot worse and had something to do with it because i felt fear to and from the core and i knew she loved it. It could have been her that spurred it on.
Also when i got home and went to bed, my bed was shaking abit and then near down by my feet it was buzzing/vibrating and its never done that before. I also saw spiders and ive never seen them before going to sleep, only upon waking. Man these freaking spiders though? So hard to get info on them and today i saw a huge (basket ball) one when i woke up.
But...on http://www.templeoftheblacklight.net/library/lilith/arachnidia_lilith.html it talks about spiders (zachalilim) and it really doesnt sound good :(
If i ever project out ive got the feeling that i may get trapped in a web and then god knows what...
anyway i think that event opened me up more that night.
No other news apart from that though. Mmmm im guna eat more leafy greens, cheers dude :)

peace :)


Tilus to VVV
Mar 25, 2011


I don't think PPPPP is going to respond. If he was, it would have been immediately. I recoken he is worried that there will be consequences for interfering. AAAAA mentioned that he was trying to help other people and he was warned by messengers of the entities not to interfere or there would be actions taken against him.

As for the mirror. I think the reason he got attacked/hurt was because he was trying to mass produce them to make money. I think Lilith didn't like that so she stepped in. That mirror he is selling is probably genuine, but I suspect there might be powerful effects happening to the person who uses it that could severely affect their mental state.

When Lilith jumped into your mind did she say anything? Was there any kind of discussion? Anything that you observed that might have shed some new knowledge about her? As for the fear thing spreading, yes I felt the same thing. When I first encountered Lilith on the 3 day period of non-stop sex without food or sleep, I thought I was going to die. I felt her enjoying the fear and getting excited, causing her to ramp up the sex even more.

I want you to keep something in mind though. None of these entities have the power to directly kill or harm you. She might be able to do lot's of things to induce fear but as long as you remember that you will not be killed by her it should counteract the fear giving you a feeling of safety.

According to Liber Lilith, there is a part about a persons fear exciting Lilith's lust. (i'm pretty sure it's under the "song of Lilith") Although I am not sure why or how that works.


VVV to me
Mar 29, 2011


Nothing was said, my mind was all over the place as to what i was going through and i was literally losing my mind and she was enjoying it and as my fear built up the more she liked it. The whole thing lasted about 30 minutes but the first 10 minutes was the worst. I was thinking, shit.... is this really lilith or has some angel or demon type being etc, came into this room to attack me?... (like give me a telling off?). It really did feel like something was throwing its cloak of fear over me. I know now that if i do bongs to quick, im more open (and vunerable) i guess...
Entities told off AAAAA? wow i never knew that... every human has a right to help another human no?, they could have been lying about the action they would take but then again its a risk...

I reckon these entities can harm (not sure how much harm) you a little if you cross certain lines with them, i remember when she was hurting me because of my disrespect, and i read about this guy on spirit sex getting his balls pinched (:O) but maybe theres a limit to there harm, like those two things were nothing but i doubt they can break your leg etc...that type of harm. as for killing, yeah i agree, no deaths seem to have come up.

Though i read the other day...this person (http://users.erols.com/bcccsbs/lilith1.htm) was saying that lilith is/could be responsible for SIDS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_infant_death_syndrome. Does she really have some sort of power over infants when they are born for a certain numbers of days like stated or is that myth? Sids is unexplainable and loads of people back in the day (some still do) would protect there new borns against lilith with certain things.
Also i read this the other day, which im sure is lilith (obizuth) http://one-faith-of-god.org/old_testament/apocrypha/solomon/solomon_0140.htm (you may have read this sorry:()
She says she visits woman in childbirth and she can go into them...i tell you what, it certainly felt like she was inside me (during the first 10 mins) that evening i was attacked. Man its all to vast...but i agree, she cant kill me or you. Like you said, there are rules, if only we had the rule book :(
Anyway hope your well dude speak to ya soon :)


Tilus to VVV
May 1, 2011


I will give you a short run-down of everything that has happened to me so far.
I had read these two things online about 1-2 weeks ago.

http://mysuccubuslove.wordpress.com/about/
http://hubpages.com/hub/my-love-for-Liliths-daughter-an-update-of-my-relationship-to-a-succubus

After reading them both and being moved by the pure, raw, and compassionate love, I felt inclined to attempt the same thing with Lilith & and the succubus. I told them from my heart that I was going to love them unconditionally, and trust them fully. I said I didn't care if they were demons, that the love was still going to exist and triumph over that. When I did this (and I spoke it from my heart, and truly meant it) that night I felt a raw powerful feeling come over me. I then had the most powerful dry orgasm that lasted 30 seconds to 1 minute with a passionate feeling of love being emitted towards me. I was overwhelmed and felt like crying from the love hitting me in my chest. Then I felt the words, "I love you very much" being directed towards me in my mind.

Ever since then, nothing but positive experiences have happened between Lilith, Alexandra, and another succubus I refer to as "Lady". The other day I went and bought three roses, one for each, and that seemed to make them happy. I even took things a bit further. One night while I was lying in bed, I started to picture tender scenes of love with each one. First I did it with Alex and then Lady, and then when I reached Lilith in my mind, it was kinda humorous. (in my imagination) I looked at her, and she seemed unsure, so I said, "Hey, Badass! Come over and give me some sugar!" =P Then I got a strong feeling of love directed towards me along with some soothing caresses. My dreams have been wonderful. Not filled with sexual scenes or anything, but I know they have been taking parts as characters in my dreams. Most of the time it's humorous or an adventure, nothing bad or scary happens. Although, I will say I am certainly looking forward to lucid dreaming one night and meeting them all. I did thank them for being so kind, patient, and tender with me. I have gotten a lot of tremendous insight from being with them all and I thank them dearly for that.

Anyway, just felt like I should mention that, haven't talked to you in a bit. How are things going?


VVV to me
May 2, 2011


Awesome dude, i hope things stay cool, unconditional love is what we should all strive for. Things are going good for me, ive had no interaction of anything unusual for a while now.

Those guys from those links seem happy, its good to read some positive info on these matters. Love sneaks into any amount of darkness. I feel no different from the healing i had (though i have not halucinated/saw anything upon waking for a while now) but shes booked me in for another one because i had all sorts of shit wrong with me apparently and one wasnt enough :S but i suppose only time will tell. If anything happens at my end and is worth mentioning to you ill let you know buddy.

Peace


Tilus to VVV
May 8, 2011


New update.

About 1-2 weeks ago I told you I bought roses for Lilith/Alex/Lady. Well they finally started to perish, and rather than just throw them in the trash I decided to do something special. I took a large metal tea mixing spoon for pitchers and delicately grabbed the three roses and put them into a bag. Then I walked about 10 minutes down some metro tracks near my area to some run-down warehouses. I was looking for a soil rich area. When I came to the first location I felt a strong excited vibration inside of me. I took that to mean the area was suitable to bury the roses.

So I spent the next five or ten minutes digging through the dirt with the large spoon. I got my hands quite dirty trying to dig an area deep enough and long enough to fit all the roses in. When I finished digging, I kissed each rose separately and thought of a loving memory that I had with each succubus. When I started to place them inside the buried area, I heard an owl nearby hoot twice. I didn't bother looking around, but I knew Lilith was watching. Anyway, I felt very touched by them all when I did this. I could even feel one of them warmly grab my hand as I walked home. It was very sweet.

So that night a couple of interesting things happened. First when I went to lay down in bed, I could see a faint outline of something above me while I had my eyes open. It was like a transparent figure of a person(s). I couldn't see the full shape, but I could see movement. The physical touching sensations were much stronger. I could feel a lot more than I normally could on previous nights. After we had our fun while I was awake I decided it was time for bed. I went to sleep for a little while and had a dream about a show called "Chuck". I dreamt that I encountered the blond chick from the show and we were fighting crime or something. Then her body turned into robotic movement, and I think I recall a brunette there too. I'm going to assume the two were Alexandra and Lady because of what happened next. I woke up from the dream and I was lucid in my body. I was lying down, and then something odd happened. I felt like I was pulled up by my ankles. It was Lilith. She took a very misty kind of form that I couldn't make out. What ended up happening, she grabbed me by both of my ankles and then started to spin me around my bed like a top. At the time, I thought I was completely awake. It turns out later, that it was an OBE and she pulled me out of my body. My surroundings were real when it happened. While she was spinning me she was aggressively rubbing and caressing me so much it made the pleasure excruciating. It was kinda humorous now that I think about it. There was nothing painful or bad that happened. The pleasure was just to much for me to take and I had to tell her to stop. She then would stop briefly and then start up again. She was also doing some type of extreme massage to my butt area that at first I suspected her of penetrating me, but she wasn't. She was just hardcore massaging every muscle/fiber/atom in my pelvic area. She was being very erotic. Lol. I had to keep telling her to slow down, because I couldn't handle the insane amount of pleasure she was overloading my body with. After a couple of bouts of this, I told her I loved her. I felt a good reaction come out of here. I'm not sure if I went back to sleep at this point. Because the next part made no sense. I then pictured her as a baby. Small enough to hold in my hand. She looked like a figurine but at the same time humanish. There were violet/redish dots and marks all over the baby's body. I took the baby into the kitchen looking for an eggbox to put it in. I was trying to give it a home, but the eggbox was broken and had yolk all over it. Then I woke up. I do suspect that after I told Lilith I loved her, that I snapped out of the OBE and then re-entered dream state. I woke up immediately after and tried to record as much as I could.
Also how is that electrical presence around you going VVV? A while back you said you felt something on your shoulder all the time. Is that still there or did it go away?


VVV to me
May 9, 2011


I wonder if she can pull people out when ever she wants? Ive fought against sleep paralysis many times, so it makes me wonder, can she/they induce that state?. Yeah im getting that shoulder thing right now, its like a tingling sensation under the skin but also on top of the skin, its been there everyday since it started and it comes and goes.
I saw her this morning or thats if it was her, but a woman with long black hair (this hair is like nearly 2 meters long) was morphing into my surroundings when i woke up and that has not happend for a while.

I wonder if you'll be able to project out now or have them help you? You could ask soooo many questions, Im to scared to venture out, if i have the chance, i always bottle out of it. :(






Tilus to VVV
May 23, 2011

   
Hey VVV, I am going to be maintaining an ongoing blog about all this stuff.  Would it be ok if I posted our email conversations on there?  Of course, I will censor any personal information that you have given me.  (ex. Name, etc.)

Thanks,
Tilus


VVV to me   
May 24, 2011

   
Sure buddy thats fine, you can pick a name for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment